a little place to perch, by deVOL
- Helen's Stool was designed and produced in-house by deVOL's product design team, led by our Creative Director, Helen Parker.
- A perfectly simple and timeless design inspired by quiet old stools which are found all over the country. It's a design that is sure to last a lifetime.
- With simple furniture, it's all about the materials and the finish. Helen's Stool is made with high quality British timbers; a traditional combination of elm for the stool top and oak for the legs, both stained with a beautifully aged dark finish.
- The final touch is the footrest; a solid brass bar which has been finished by hand in our studio at Cotes Mill. The brass will develop an authentic natural aged patina with use.
- For more information or if you would like to place an order, please contact our designers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01509 261000.
- All prices include VAT.
w 400 h 670 d 360
Delivery in the UK: 1 stool - £25, 2 stools - £50, 3-8 stools - £55