Emerald Green London Tiles
Originally designed for our St John's Square showroom in Clerkenwell, our unique glossy tiles are inspired by the traditional tiles of London tube stations and East End pub exteriors.
- Our London Tiles are carefully rolled, cut, glazed and fired by hand in our Cotes Mill ceramics studio.
- Claire, our glaze expert, has worked to an almost scientific degree to produce the subtle variations in tones across each tile. Tiles are currently available in our Emerald Green palette, with other ranges still in development.
- These new tiles show our love for the traditional tiles of London; the vibrant tiles of Leslie Green which decorate tube stations like Covent Garden, and the glossy exteriors of old East End pubs.
- Claire is now making sample packs which include 1 full-size tile (for size reference) and 3 small tiles (for colour reference) which will show you the variations of green used to make your set of deVOL tiles. These will be available for £15.00 (including postage and packaging).
- Lead times on all orders of our London tiles are between 4-6 weeks, based on a quantity of 100 tiles; large orders may take longer.
- All prices include VAT.
Tile Size: w 237 h 155 d 8mm, Price: £25.00 per tile
Full orders or sample packs can be requested by calling our showrooms or sending us an email:
01509 261000 firstname.lastname@example.org