deVOL Emerald Green London Tiles
Originally designed for our St John's Square showroom in Clerkenwell, our unique glossy tiles are inspired by the traditional tiles of London tube stations and East End pub exteriors.
- Our London Tiles are carefully rolled, cut, glazed and fired by hand in our Cotes Mill ceramics studio.
- Claire, our glaze expert, has worked to an almost scientific degree to produce the subtle variations in tones across each tile.
- Tiles are currently available in our Emerald Green palette, with other ranges still in development.
- These new tiles show our love for the traditional tiles of London; the vibrant tiles of Leslie Green which decorate tube stations like Covent Garden, and the glossy exteriors of old East End pubs.
- Our London Tiles are available in four standard sizes, as well as a bespoke size unique to deVOL (see below for pricing).
- Lead times on all orders of our London tiles are between 4-6 weeks, based on a quantity of 100 tiles; large orders may take longer.
|Tile Size||100 x 100mm||120 x 120mm||150 x 150mm||300 x 100mm||237x 155mm|
|Prices per tile (inc. VAT)||£15||£18||£20||£22||£25|
Claire is now making small sample tiles which will show you the three glaze variations used to make your set of deVOL tiles.
These will be available in packs of three for £15.00 (including VAT and delivery) and can be ordered by calling our showrooms or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org