HOW TO WATCH OUR TV SHOW: ‘FOR THE LOVE OF KITCHENS’
5th August 2021
The day is almost here, our TV show ‘For the Love of Kitchens’ will be available to watch on The Magnolia Network from 6th August! We can’t believe it’s been more than two years since Chip and Joanna strolled into our New York showroom and this crazy journey began. What with opening a new showroom and a global pandemic, the time seems to have flown by!
Our show is airing on The Magnolia Network on discovery+, and to make it as easy as possible for you to see our program, I’ve put together a little guide of how to find and watch ‘For the Love of Kitchens’…
WATCHING IN THE UK
– If you are in the UK, and you already have Sky Q, you will be able to access a free 12-month subscription to discovery+, which will allow you to watch ‘For the Love of Kitchens’. Our show will be available from about midday on 6th August.
– Click here for all the information you will need to set this up.
– If you don’t have sky Q, not to worry! You just need to sign up for a discovery+ account and then you will be able to stream our TV show.
– You can choose either a monthly or annual subscription, but you will need to have a pass which includes ‘Entertainment’.
– Click here to get to the sign-up page.
– When you have paid for your subscription, return to the discovery+ homepage and click on ‘Channels’ then ‘See All’. Then scroll until you come to ‘Magnolia Network’ and click to see ‘For the Love of Kitchens’. (But remember, you won’t be able to see the show until midday on 6th August)
– Once you have an account with discovery+, you will be able to watch our show on your smart TV and computer, as well as your smartphone and tablet, using the discovery+ app, you just need to search ‘For the Love of Kitchens’.
– Ohh we are so excited for you to see what we’ve been working on! But if you’re still getting stuck and need a little support, do check out the discovery+ website for help.
WATCHING IN THE US
– There are a few ways to watch ‘For the Love of Kitchens’ in the US, but the first thing you will need to do is sign up for a discovery+ account.
– discovery+ offer both monthly and annual subscriptions, but you will need to have a pass which includes ‘Entertainment’.
– Click here to get to the sign-up page.
– When you have paid for your subscription, return to the discovery+ homepage and click on ‘Channels’, then ‘See All’. Then just scroll until you come to ‘Magnolia Network’. You will be able to see and watch ‘For the Love of Kitchens’ on the morning of Friday 6th August.
– Once you have an account with discovery+ you will be able to watch our show on your smart TV and computer, you just need to search ‘For the Love of Kitchens’.
– Plus, if you want to watch on the go, you can download the Magnolia app from the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for Apple users, and this will allow you to stream ‘For the Love of Kitchens’ on your smartphone and tablet.
– Also, starting in January 2022, The Magnolia Network will be available through your cable TV provider!
– ‘The Magnolia Network’ has taken over Discovery’s DIY Network, so if your current cable or satellite plan includes the DIY Network, then you don’t need to do anything! Come January, you will be able to select ‘The Magnolia Network’ on your list of TV channels.
– I know that navigating streaming services can be a little tricky, so do check out the Magnolia Network for some FAQs or send us a message on Instagram and one of our team would be more than happy to help you!
WATCHING IN THE REST OF THE WORLD
At the moment, the Magnolia Network is not available outside of the US and UK, so unfortunately if you don’t live in either of these countries you won’t be able to watch the series. We’ve got our fingers crossed that this will change very soon, and we will be sure to update you with any information we have, but in the meantime, be sure to check out our Instagram page for exclusive clips and pictures from the show!
Gosh, we can’t believe that all our hard work is about to be seen by everyone, we do hope you have as much fun watching as we had making the show! We’re treating you to two episodes on Friday 6th August, then after that, there will be a new episode every Friday. So do tag us in pictures of you watching and let us know your favourite bits, we can’t wait to see what you think and hear all your reactions!