We are looking for someone to join our production team to assist with processing customer orders for manufacture.
The role will involve producing technical drawings, creating cutting lists for furniture, and helping to oversee production in our workshops. Candidates will be required to use a variety of tools and programs, including CAD and our manufacturing system. They will be used to help with the organisation and scheduling of orders for multiple furniture ranges.
The successful candidate will be working on several projects each week, as part of a strong team in a fast-paced environment.
Your job at deVOL will involve:
- Producing production drawings and cutting lists that clearly and accurately communicate design details to the workshop.
- Helping to organise the production of multiple aspects of customers’ orders to ensure that they leave the workshop correctly, and on time.
- Helping to refine processes and gain efficiencies during manufacture.
We would love you to:
- Have experience using CAD software.
- Have experience using MS Office, such as Excel and Word.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be practically minded.
- Be personable and friendly, with good organisational skills.
- Be able to interpret and communicate product designs effectively.
- Be a problem solver.
- Have some practical knowledge (useful but not essential).
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious and keen to have a career in the furniture-making industry.
In return, we offer a competitive salary based on experience and during your first year you will receive training in the role and performance appraisals where your pay will be reviewed. After this, we offer annual pay reviews and continued support from the team.
You will receive 22 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays) which can increase with length of service and experience, as well as life insurance, a wellness program, a cycle 2 work scheme, and company events.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply below with your CV and Cover Letter.