Our Kitchen Design Service
deVOL Kitchen Designers are very experienced in transforming your ideas into a beautiful and practical kitchen, utility room or boot room. We do not charge for this initial kitchen design service which includes a layout option and an estimate or full itemised quote. If you would like to chat about your project then do give our designers a call on 01509 261000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to take advantage of this design service we ask you to book an appointment either at Cotes Mill in Leicestershire or at one of our Clerkenwell showrooms in London. Our design schedule works around project time frames and we will be very happy to book you in for an appointment that fits in with your timescales and our manufacturing schedule.
To ensure we offer you a suitable layout from the start and to give your designer a good understanding of your space we ask for the following information prior to your design appointment.
This information will be our first point of reference so please do indicate how you and your family would like to use the rooms and feel free to express your practical and aesthetic likes and dislikes.
The more information you give our designers, the easier it is to present you with your ideal kitchen design and quote first time round. Please follow the bullet points when sending in your kitchen plans (by email to email@example.com, for London based enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post).
- Full address and contact details.
- Your time scales for the project and a rough idea of budget are always required.
- A dimensioned room plan - this can be a simple hand drawn one, but we do need to have the windows, doors, ceiling heights etc. shown, along with any other features that may hinder the placement of furniture.
- Information on any structural work being carried out – are you living at the property and do you require planning permission?
- The range of furniture you would like, Classic English, Heirloom, Real Shaker, Haberdasher's or Sebastian Cox.
- Information about any appliances that you are planning on having in your kitchen.
- A wish list and photos where possible will really help and links to Pinterest boards are useful too.