We are looking for a highly organised individual who is able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, creative environment to help maintain and run a busy design office. You will be joining a team of highly experienced designers working from our Cotes Mill showroom in Leicestershire.
The position is rewarding and varied and we are very happy to train the ideal candidate.
Your job at deVOL will involve:
- Coordinating with customers on their web and accessory orders, providing help and advice where necessary.
- Liaising daily with our logistics partners on the status of orders and ensuring we always meet our delivery deadlines where possible.
- Processing small orders with our workshop teams and being the point of contact for both the customer and our departments for those orders.
- Answering general enquiries made to our Cotes Mill head office from current and potential customers by telephone and email. You’ll sometimes need to take clear and accurate messages for our designers and project managers.
- Communicating clearly and efficiently with the design and customer service managers regarding any problems our customers might experience and providing assistance in resolving them quickly.
- Organising our busy design office, keeping things neat and tidy, ensuring we’re kept fully stocked with samples and office supplies to enable the smooth every day running of the department.
- Processing kitchen deposit and balance payments and liaising with our accounts team to ensure all correct procedures are followed.
- Chatting with our customers in the showroom and offering advice on their kitchen projects. You’ll also cover for the showroom team when they require an extra pair of hands.
We would love you to:
- Have excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an eye for detail and be practically minded.
- An open, personable and friendly approach to dealing with customers.
- Be dedicated to providing the best service possible.
At deVOL we are driven by creativity, design, and good old-fashioned customer service. So whether you are a recent graduate or have relevant experience in a similar office environment, if you are meticulous, self-motivated, and have a keen eye for detail this could be the job for you.
Please send a CV and cover letter through to email@example.com if you are interested!