Dispatch and Logistics Assistant
We are looking for somebody to work from our head office at Cotes Mill, supporting the despatch and logistics team. You will need to be comfortable working at a fast pace and be happy to get involved in a range of areas.
Your job at deVOL will include:
• Recording despatch dates and maintaining the despatch schedule
• Preparing and updating customer paperwork
• Updating the order book and assisting with data collection
• Assisting with ad hoc projects in conjunction with the finance and sales departments as necessary
• Organising deliveries and hotel bookings for installation teams
• Assisting in arranging international haulage
You will need to communicate with a range of people, both within and outside the business, so good communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
You will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Salary between £17,000 and £20,000 depending on experience.