We are looking for someone to join our production team to assist with preparing kitchen orders for manufacture. The role will involve producing technical drawings, creating cutting lists for furniture and helping to oversee production in our workshops. Candidates will be required to use CAD and our own manufacturing system to help with the organisation and scheduling of orders for multiple furniture ranges. There may also be the opportunity to help with some aspects of CNC programming.
The successful candidate will be working on several projects each week, as part of a strong team in a fast-paced environment.
Your job at deVOL will involve:
- Producing production drawings and cutting lists that clearly and accurately communicate design details to the workshop
- Helping to organise production of multiple aspects of customers’ orders to ensure that they leave the workshop correctly and on time.
- Possibly working with external suppliers to fulfil orders
- Helping to refine processes and gain efficiencies during manufacture.
We would love you to:
- Have experience in using CAD software would be useful but is not essential.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be practically minded.
- Be personable and friendly, with good organisational skills.
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious and keen to have a career in the furniture making industry. Candidates should apply with a CV and covering letter. Starting salary dependent upon experience.