deVOL directory: The Brighton Kitchen
18th April 2016
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a deVOL directory, so I thought it was about time for another one! The beautiful Brighton Kitchen has been so incredibly popular on all of our social media pages, and we’ve been getting lots of questions every day about all of the different parts of this lovely light and airy room. So I hope this directory will answer all of your questions.
The simple, handmade cabinets are from deVOL’s Real Shaker range, and here’s a little info on the rest…
1. deVOL’s own ‘Mushroom’ paint colour (our paint colours are only available as part of a deVOL Kitchen)
2. Villeroy & Boch Farmhouse sink & a chrome Perrin & Rowe ‘Phoenecian’ mixer tap with lever handles
– www.villeroy-boch.co.uk – www.perrinandrowe.co.uk
3. A classic Le Creuset casserole pot in ‘Flint’
4. Lovely old linen tea towels hanging from hooks, available at our beautiful Cotes Mill home.
(Please visit us, or call 01509 261000 for more details.)
5. Carrara Marble worktops (worktops can only be supplied by us as part of a deVOL Kitchen)
And now for part two of this light and bright kitchen….
6. The floors are original Victorian boards which were sanded and treated with a white lye wash
7. Painted Shaker knobs & Bella Brass cup handles
(only available to purchase as part of a deVOL Kitchen)
8. The ‘Adelaide’ Pendant light by Lyngard Ceramics
9. A 3-Oven AGA in ‘White’
10. Shaker Shelves by deVOL, painted in ‘Mushroom’ (only available to purchase as part of a deVOL Kitchen)
What a dreamy kitchen! I think I’ve listed all of the most important bits… but if there is anything I have missed or anything else you would like to know please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or of course pop over to one of our social media sites, we’ll be really happy to help.
You can find us here… Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Tumblr
And if you’d like to check out the full Brighton Kitchen project, just click here.