deVOL directory: The Islington N1 Kitchen
22nd August 2016
This is one of our most popular kitchen projects on social media ever, and one of my faves too, so I thought it was about time for a little directory on the Islington N1 Kitchen.
If there was ever a totally perfect room for entertaining in, I think this would be the one. There’s a huge AGA, a beautiful central island where your friends and family can relax and chat away whilst you cook, and a big dining area with stunning views of the urban garden through impressive floor to ceiling Crittall-style windows. Oh, and there’s even a little corner designated to laundry and utility jobs, so all of the messy stuff can stay out of the kitchen.
The cupboards are from deVOL’s Classic English Kitchen range, and here’s a little info on the rest…
1. For a very similar floor we recommend the Worn Ivory Sandstone by Floors of Stone
2. Simple glass jars filled with greenery and flowers
Available from our Cotes Mill showrooms, prices start from £25
3. ‘Ship’s Well Glass Pendant’ lights by Peter Reid hang above the island
4. deVOL’s ‘Bella Brass’ hardware (only available to purchase as part of a deVOL Kitchen)
5. deVOL’s ‘Aged Brass’ taps by Perrin & Rowe in the ‘Ionian’ style
For ordering info please call our Cotes Mill showrooms on 01509 261000 or email email@example.com
6. ‘Linen’ from our Shaker paint range, the lovely green on the island was made bespoke for the customer
(our paint colours are only available as part of a deVOL Kitchen)
7. A huge 5 Oven Dual Control AGA with a bolt on gas module
8. Lovely Beige Jura Limestone worktops (sourced by the customer), and oiled Oak on the Island
9. Cute net ‘Turtle Bags’… they save you 5p at the checkout & save Turtles too!
Available from our London & Cotes Mill showrooms, prices start from £6
10. An impressive Sub Zero fridge/freezer
What a beautiful room! I really hope this directory has been helpful and answered lots of your questions, but if there is anything else you would like to know please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or of course pop over to one of our social media sites, we’ll be really happy to help.
– You can find us here… Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Tumblr
– And if you would like to check out the full Islington N1 Kitchen project, just click here.