deVOL directory: The Leicestershire Kitchen in the Woods
29th November 2016
I love this kitchen so much. It’s got a lovely and very uncontrived feel to it, it’s authentic and charming and it’s not trying too hard, it’s just a good old simple Shaker kitchen filled with nothing but beautiful and useful things. This kitchen is proof that you don’t need a huge budget or a big fancy home in London to create a really special space and I think that’s the coolest thing about it.
We’ve had a crazy amount of questions on social media about the Leicestershire Kitchen in the Woods, so I hope this blog will be helpful. The handmade cupboards are from our Real Shaker Range and here’s a little info on the rest…
1. Beautiful Worn Grey Limestone flooring by our sister company Floors of Stone (currently on special offer!)
2. Stacks of shining copper pans from our Cotes Mill showrooms
For more info please call Cotes Mill on 01509 261000, email firstname.lastname@example.org or of course pop in to see us!
3. Two ‘Our French Friend Brass Lights’ by French Connection hanging above an antique dining table
4. A super cool Smeg Fab 50 Fridge/Freezer in Black
And now for the second half of this beautifully simple kitchen…
5. Shaker cupboards painted in ‘Pantry Blue’ by deVOL
(our paint colours are only available as part of a deVOL Kitchen)
6. The worktops were cleverly made on-site from old wooden scaffolding planks
7. A Smeg ‘Symphony’ range cooker, paired with a Smeg extractor & stainless steel splashback
8. A Villeroy & Boch Farmhouse 60 sink & old garden taps up-cycled to make cool kitchen taps
9. deVOL’s ‘Bella Brass’ catches, cup handles and knobs
(only available to purchase as part of a deVOL Kitchen)
The eight base cupboards, sink and brass fittings in this kitchen came to just over £5,000, so I really hope this shows that if you’ve been dreaming of a deVOL Kitchen, or thinking about contacting us but thought we might be a little over your budget, just get in touch and have a chat with one of our designers! We’re always more than happy to put together a rough quote for you before we start any design work and can work to lots of different budgets, it’s all about clever design and enhancing the room you have without filling every possible space with cupboards, something our team of designers are amazing at.
Oh, and as always, if there is anything I’ve missed or anything else you would like to know about this kitchen please do email us at email@example.com or of course pop over to one of our social media sites, we’ll be really happy to help.
– You can find us here… Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
– Check out the full Leicestershire Kitchen in the Woods project here.
– To chat to a designer about your project please call 01509 261000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org