The Creedy Stool
simple things, beautifully made, by deVOL
- The Creedy Stool is the latest addition to our collection of stools and chairs. It's named after our Product Development Manager, Ben Creed, who whipped up the unique design in a matter of days.
- Ben wanted to create something that was simple but quite different to our other stools and where better place to start than losing a leg!
- The Creedy Stool features a thin frame made from solid steel which we've finished with a coat of matt black/graphite paint.
- We've chosen English walnut for the seat top; walnut is a really beautiful and strong hardwood which is known for its naturally dark chocolate brown colour. This has had a dark stain and satin finish applied to it, which complements the steel frame perfectly.
- For more information or if you would like to place an order, please contact our designers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01509 261000.
- All prices include VAT.