Porcelain Pendant Lights
Everything feels so much more special when you know that it's one-of-a-kind and our new collection of fourteen porcelain pendant lights is a perfect example of this. The milky white porcelain has such a crisp and delicate surface in the daytime but at night this is replaced by the soft warm glow from the light inside.
- Our Porcelain Pendant Lights are all handmade by our resident ceramicists at Cotes Mill, Leicestershire.
- The range includes fourteen different shades, all varying in size and shape. Some of the shades feature a traditional 'chattered' pattern which is created organically by bouncing a cutting tool on the surface as it spins on the wheel.
- The lights are sold with an antiqued brass lampholder and a subtle off-white twisted fabric flex cord and a matching antiqued brass ceiling rose. Each shade comes with one dimmable bulb which has been chosen specifically for that design, as shown in the photos below.
- These lights are also available with a UK mains plug and black in-line switch for hanging on hooks and brackets around the house. The beaker shades are the best choice for this option and they are available at no extra cost.
- If you would like to see our pendant lights in person they are currently on display in our new Classic English Kitchen display at Cotes Mill in Leicestershire.
- For more information or if you would like to place an order, please contact our designers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01509 261000.
- Delivery within the UK is £20. Delivery is also available to Europe and the USA.